Monday 4 June 2012

Armchair BEA - Interviews!


So I don't live in the US so I decided to participate in the Armchair BEA!
Today is...
An Interview!...with me!

1. Please tell us a little about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? How did you get into blogging? 

Well my name is Cleo and I am 13 years old and I live in Australia. I haven't been blogging for long, about a month I think. And the reason I got into blogging is because I just love reading, and I was too nervous and shy to start a youtube channel.



2. What are you currently reading. Or what is your favourite book that you've read so far in 2012?

My favourite book in 2012 would have to be a tie with Divergent or Catching Fire. They are both just so amazing! Just...ugh I love them.


3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.

I love food. It's so yummy and deliciously delicious. 


4.  Where do you see your blog in five years?

I hope by then I haven't forgotten about it! But if I still manage to keep it up and running by then, then I hope to see it more professional. Right now, since I just started, my blog isn't that great. But hopefully once I have everything sorted out it will be great. 


5.  If you could eat any dinner with any author or character who would it be and why?

That's tough, but it would have to be Four from Divergent. He's so interesting to me. I guess because he keeps to himself a lot.


6.  (sorry i had to do one more) What literary location would you like mos to visit and why?

Hogwarts. Hands down.  




No comments:

Post a Comment