Wednesday 6 June 2012

Armchair BEA: Best of 2012!


Armchair BEA is for everyone who can't go to the actual BEA.
Today's subject is Best of 2012.

1.  Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins

I would've put The Hunger Games here, but I read that at the end of 2011. But Catching Fire was just as good and definitely deserves a place on this list.
















2.  Divergent by Veronica Roth

Duh, of course I would put this in the list! It's just completely amazing. 
















3.  Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I haven't read this book yet, but i am dying to! I ordered it online and it still hasn't come *sobs*.
But anyway, this book was probably one of the most anticipated books of the year.













I haven't done that much reading this year, and really these are the only books I was completely in love with. Hopefully that will change soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment